Okay for real now. Yesterday I gave Nora her first taste of infant cereal in an effort to get her to sleep better at night. It worked well but she HATED it. She was screaming and fussing and squirming for the whole 6 bites. I kept saying to her "Nora this is yummy just eat it up." Finally Kait, who was sitting next to me, says "I think it's yummy, I will eat it." So I gave her a bite and her face went instantly from delight to ANGER and she wouldn't speak to me for at least an hour. I kept reminding her that she was the one who asked for it. But even better was that even after seeing Kaitie's reaction to the stuff Elise and Cameron wanted to try it. Elise, before she really even tasted it says "MMMMM!!!" and then a second later starts gagging; and Cameron tastes it, rolls his eyes, and says "That's disgusting." My poor children! What a mother they have; feeding them that nasty stuff! In all fairness to me I did warn them that they wouldn't like it.

Hahahaha...your kids are adorable and hilarious! I especially thought it was funny that Kaitlyn wouldn't talk to you for an hour afterward...is it ok that I find that funny?
ReplyDeleteOh baby food, my only baby that would ever eat it was Christa. For some reason she actually liked it. I think it's hilarious! Put a little fruit baby food in with the cereal and that always worked for my kids like a charm!
ReplyDelete