Friday, July 17, 2009

Ambition

Every now and then I get ambitious and go crazy with something; craft, crocheting, sewing, yard work.  Once I whipped out 7 crocheted baby blankets in 5 months.  This time it was sewing.  Two skirts for myself and an apron for each of the kiddo's plus a new one for me; all in 36 hours.  Not bad! Except for on my back. :)  But I have to say that I'm glad they're done and I think that I really out did myself this time on the skirts. 

Cameron didn't want an apron at first but then changed his mind saying that he wanted one if I "wouldn't put all the floofy stuff on it".  I think it still turned out a little girly, sorry dude!


I let the girls choose their own material and ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.