Friday, July 17, 2009

Kindergarten Checkup

Cameron had his Kindergarten checkup on July 16.  I can't believe I have two children in school!!  I'm getting old!  Anyway, before we left the house I warned him that he was going to have shots.  He seemed cool with it, he was just like "whatever I'm tuff".  The checkup went well and he was brave the whole time and then the nurse left the room to get the shots and didn't come back for a while.  During that waiting time I watched as Cameron went from completely confident, to a little nervous, to a lot nervous, to finally, just before the nurse came back, he started to cry and said "I don't want to go to school anymore, I don't want to go to Kindergarten!   Just take me home Mom!  Just teach me at home!"  In the end he was tuff and endured those 4 shots well.  By the time we got to the car he was himself again and ready to go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.