Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Day

Happy Day to me!  I have wanted rocks under the swing and a fire pit area for a while and I finally hunkered down and put the hard work in, and the project (in my opinion) turned out GREAT!

 Of course we HAD to have a fire the day I finished and we were all so excited and happy!   It's nice having the fire off to the side so the kids can run around on the lawn with out worry of burning.
Marshmallows, hotdogs, and lots of kids?  Yes, please! It was my family (5), the neighbor boys (4), and Tom and Telisa Murray kids (3); so me and 11 kids!



1 comment:

  1. Um, I think that looks amazing, Karen. I am still so impressed with all that you do. Great job! and happy day to you indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.