Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Elise!

Elise started out the day by opening a present from dad (sorry dad it was early, I was sleepy, and forgot to take pictures).  It was a beautiful blue and gold scarf from Afghanistan, she loved it.

Later that day I surprised her by checking her out of school for a birthday lunch, just the two of us!  I told her to choose where she wanted to eat... she chose Jamba Juice and Taco Bell.  :-)  It was about 30℉ in Taco Bell so we sat outside on the tiny lawn in front of the building and talked, laughed, and watched traffic go by.




After school, Elise's bff Adele came over to go swimming with us and G&G Jackson, but first some presents...

Webkinz doll from Adele
 Roller blades from us.

 Clothes,
 Jewelry box,
 Friendship bracelet kit,
 And princess beads from G&G Jackson.

After swimming (sorry no pictures of that!) Elise wanted chicken wings so we went to Wingers where she order Macaroni and Cheese.  :-)

 Wingers gave her a piece of Asphalt Pie for her birthday celebration.


Then home for our final present, a new iPod shuffle, which she loved!  Though I have to confess that Elise never reacts how I would want/expect her to, so these last pictures are totally staged but they're fun.


9 years old!  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.