Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun Pictures from September

We start off this collage with a cute and very rare sister moment. Kaitlin and Nora butt heads a lot but one day I found them like this:


Moving on: Nora loves playing with dogs... as long as they are behind a fence. She loves going out and playing with Scarlett; she'll run up and down the fence line just laughing and growling and laugh-growling at the dog. When she saw me with the camera she stood like this until I took her picture.

You can sort of see Scarlett on the right.

And in case you are wondering Nora dresses herself and does an uber cute job of it.


Our next exhibit features more fun: It is never a dull moment when you're on a date with me. Elise and I went out for some time together and during our adventure we found a vending machine with these awesome beards. Each container was supposed to have a mustache and side burns but we got gipped. Oh well, we still rocked the look.

E actually had a different beard but it got lost before I remembered to take a picture of her.

And then of course we shared!



And finally a beautiful brother/ sister moment: Playing Angry Birds.

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.