Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scootering

I know what you are thinking. "Really Karen? ANOTHER music video featuring your amazing family and your killer camera/editing skills!? Um... can some one say 'Super Mom'?" :-)

Okay so maybe I make videos a little too often and maybe I should be doing other things with my time... laundry, cleaning, cooking, blah blah blah... but when you have kids as cute as I think mine are then all you really want to do is sit at a computer ignoring them while you create music videos. :-)

So here is a video made for the specific purpose of bragging about Nora, our 2 1/2 year old.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, you are hilarious, and your kids really are super duper cute! Love the video, Nora is an adorable scooter phenom! Miss you guys =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea her and charlie were the same age. she is way ahead of him in the scooter realm!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.