Monday, July 19, 2010

Teeth and Baths

Cameron lost a tooth this month! It's a great story. I had checked a few days before he lost it to see if he had any that were loose. None. Then he came running in the room, blood dribbling from the corner of his mouth, exclaiming that he had lost a tooth. Kaitlin came running after him shouting the same thing. Apparently he was trying to get the lid off of Nora's sippy cup so he could fill it for her, when the tooth suddenly popped out and then vanished down the air vent. I got out a flash light but couldn't find it. Cameron is a great sport however. He just shrugged his shoulders and said "That's okay if the Tooth Fairy doesn't come. If the tooth isn't under the pillow then, oh well, too bad." The Tooth Fairy came anyway. :-)
The next day while he was having a bath he suddenly yelled out for me to come "QUICK!" followed by Nora yelling "DA DA MA!" I walked into the bathroom and found Nora, fully dressed, in the tub with him with a smile that said "Look what I did!". He said she climbed in on her own and I believe him, Nora LOVES tubbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.