Sorry it has been so long. The USB port on the camera broke and it took me forever to remember to pick up a card reader while I was out and about. Anyway, we're back! Enjoy.
Our cat shadow can be SO lazy. I often see him getting annoyed with Nora teasing him and what does he do? He gets up, moves 6 inches or less away from her, and the lays back down! He'll do this until Nora gets tired of him. Once when I was busy putting the groceries away, I just set the cat food bag on the floor of our room. When I came in to put it away I found Shadow lazily laying next to it, a hole torn in the bag and food spilling out, eating the food off the floor. I purposely left the bag out this time so I could get a photo of it. What a kitty!

No comments:
Post a Comment