Yep that's right there has been a death in the family. Our beloved robot horse Opie has met a tragic end.


Every one feels the pain of your horrific ending.

Opie we have had so much fun with you. Remember when we dressed you up as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and took you to Cameron's 1st grade christmas party, complete with a saddle bag that had candy canes? Or when we were going to sneak you into the Williams' Nativity scene on their front lawn? And then there was the time I rode you around the house chasing the kids pretending you were freaking out because their rooms were messy? Rest in peace dear robot since I'm 100% sure you didn't experience any in the 6 years you were a part of our family.

I remember when Elise got that beloved...err pet/toy. Nothing like using a toy to death that makes you feel like ya got yer monies worth.
ReplyDelete