Poor Kait! She just can't win lately! This time it was her turn for a date with Jaime. Kaitlin was SO excited to go get ice cream and then go to Nickel City Arcades. Nickel City was closed so they came home with the plan of returning after school was out. Kait insisted on waiting in the car while Jaime shoveled the sidewalks, then they would go get Cameron and Elise from school and then finish their date. Unfortunately for Kaitlin the cold she had been fighting on and off for the last few days took a turn for the worse while she was out in the cold car. This is how I found her...
and she has been super sick and laying on the couch since I brought her in yesterday afternoon. To make a sad situation more sad... I'll give you one guess.

Alright I will give it a guess.
ReplyDeleteIn a midnight epiphany you realized that instead of lame, I am actually totally amazing, and in a fit of histeria, you ran into the frozen winter where you suffered severe frostbite and lost five fingers making it impossible for you to ever compete at Big Buck Hunter again.
Close?
Dang! How did you know!?
ReplyDelete