Sunshine! Warmth! Fun! Sister! Cousins!
The only thing missing on this great trip was Jaime and Nora. Jaime had to work and I wanted Nora to stay with my parents (as she calls them Girl Grandpa and Boy Grandpa) to help relieve some of the stress that trips naturally produce.
On the train up to Willard to drop off Nora.
Fun on rides! I'm pretty sure that Kaitlin didn't care for Disneyland that first day we were there. We went on quite a few rides that had scary or surprise elements to them (Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn Mountain, etc.) and she was pretty freaked out most of the day. To the point that while walking through Sleeping Beauty's castle I pushed on a door and it moved and made a rumbling noise and she bolted for the exit and wouldn't come back.
Kait was SOAKED both times we went on Splash Mountain.
Time out for some yummy food and beignets.
Even the pillow pets had a good time.



























I'd say you went when all your kids are at the perfect ages... Good call.
ReplyDeleteI'd say you went when all your kids are at the perfect ages... Good call.
ReplyDelete