Sunday, November 4, 2012

Updates

The Last Week of September:

The last of the pepper harvest.  I had an amazing garden this year!




This is what happens when you're in Hawai'i over school pictures.  :-)  It's actually pretty cute and Elise loves this scarf from Afghanistan that Jaime gave her for her birthday this year.


The Begining of October:
Sneakers and Cameron are B.F.F's


Out for ice cream and shopping with my littlest B.F.F.





The story behind this note:
(Dear Jaime, please note that I say this all in good fun.)  Jaime was being less than grateful about the dinners I was packing him for work, saying that they were "just thrown together".  I admit that occasionally they were but usually it was a sandwich, fruit or vegetable, and a treat.  Naturally I was offended at this so I decided to mess with his mind and in his next dinner I included the above note.  No there wasn't laxatives in the cookies, although you have to admit that would have been hilarious.  I just wanted him to second guess, wonder, and be a little hesitant of eating, and it totally worked!  He told me he sat there thinking, backtracking my moves, wondering if it could possibly be true.  Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.