Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Oh! Neaters!"

Nora LOVES our cat Sneakers or Neaters as she calls him. Sneakers barely tolerates Nora. Anytime she finds Sneakers she lays down (or if there's no room to lay down, such as when he's hiding from her, she crouches down) next to him and scratches is head and coo's "Oh, Neaters, Neaters! My Neaters. You a good Neaters! I wuvs you." Like I said Sneakers barely tolerates her; I'll start to see his tail flicking in agitation and say "Nora leave him alone." To which I get the prompt reply "Mom, hers likes it, see!" By this time Sneaks has run off to find a new place to hide or, as he sometimes stupidly does, has run off about 5 feet and has lain back down.

As I read through this I realize that it truly is more delightful in person to witness but I thought I'd share since it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.