Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Thankful For...Update


In case you are wondering Kaitlin is feeling almost 100% better! I'm thankful for that.

Yesterday Kait received some mail from Grandma and Grandpa Phair, a card and a candy bar!

She was ecstatic and I was thinking "how sweet! how nice!" that is until she opened the card and it began to sing... Thank you Bob and Rita, thank you for making it possible for me to listen to that song for the last 24 hours, I don't think my life would have been the same without it. Kaitlin however loves it more and more as she discovers the possibilities this singing card presents! She didn't have to just sit and look at the card and listen to it--- what was she thinking! --- she discovered that it makes for some EXCELLENT dance party music.

Note: Should your heart desire to experience the joys of watching this dance party, nearly firsthand, play the music as you view the following pictures. (Aren't you so proud of me that I didn't do a video!)





As you can see Nora, Kaitlin, and Aleya had a psychedelic time dancing, over and over and over, to that fantastically annoying song. In all earnestness though I am thankful that Kait is feeling better and that we have so many friends and family who love us.

If you are interested in learning how to add audio sound bites to your post, such as the one featured in this post, see this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.