Tuesday, June 7, 2011

O, Zion

We drove down from Bryce Canyon to Zion National Park on June 6 and stayed the night in Hurricane, UT and then spent the day of June 7 in the park.

I loved the variety of environments that were found throughout the park: deserts, wetlands, cliffs and peaks spotted with trees, oasis areas, ... beautiful.

An example of what I would describe as an oasis area. This pool is fed by the water dripping down from the wall and cliff above.


Nora found another stick here in Zion and would take two steps and then draw in the sand, two more steps and draw some more... it was uber cute.

It was an absolutely beautiful area and I'm glad we went. We spent about 7 hours in the park, hiked around 4 miles in trails, and beheld what there was to behold. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.