Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bryce Canyon National Park


On June 6 we left for a trip with Bob and Rita down to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks. Here are some pictures from Bryce Canyon. It was super windy that day with winds up to and exceeding 30 mph. Hummm... 30 mph winds + 2000 ft drop offs? Stress city for me! But the beauty of the park made up for the stress endured.
















































So Nora found this stick and grew very attached to it. Every time I would hold her she would stand that stick up on my shoulder and say "See Ma-mom, see?"

The above picture has another story attached to it. When we got back to the car I could not find the keys in my purse which I was positive I had placed them in there. Oh great, I thought, I've lost the keys somewhere in this park and the chances of finding them are slim to none. So Jaime broke into the car so that we would have somewhere to sit while he went and searched for the keys; of course the car alarm went off and disconnecting the battery wouldn't reset it. So leaving the battery disconnected Jaime was about to jump in with Bob and retrace our steps through the park when randomly he reached into his pocket... and found the keys.

Minus the extremely windy conditions it was a fun few hours that we spent at Bryce Canyon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.