What a day! It started off with Kaitlin informing me that she would be the Witch Queen for the day and that she could do whatever she wanted.

Then we made her birthday cake... cupcakes actually. I wanted to do a Hello Kitty cake but then I got lazy so we made cupcakes. They say Hello Kaitie instead of Hello Kitty and Kaitlin LOOOVED it.

After making the cupcakes we had lunch and Kaitlin refused to eat no less than 5 taquito's because "I'm 5 now so I get 5 of everything, and remember that it's my birthday so I get what I want. Am I right? or am I right?" Then we set up the table where the festivities would take place, flowers courtesy of Jaime.

Then my parents came down to hang out for the party and they let Kait open her present early. It is a treasure chest filled with princess dress ups. At first Kait didn't seem too excited about it.

And then she saw this dress...

And literally has not taken it off since. She even wore it out to dinner at Los Hermanos.

Let the party begin! We made our own crowns and necklaces. Nora was super cute making her crown with Grandpa's help.



We have in this picture, starting at the bottom left: the top of Janey's head, Breanne, Lovis, Kaitlin, Grandpa Jackson, and Nora. Not in the picture is: Elise, Anouk, Grandma Jackson, Cameron, Beckett, Nadia, Sonata, Artorius, Xander, Zadok, Nicole, and Adam.

Janey, Breanne, Lovis, and Kait

Finally the moment everyone came for...A terrible singing (on my part) of the Happy Birthday Song and CUPCAKES!

And then opening presents!

Happy Birthday Kaitlin! I hope you had a really fun, really happy, really wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment