We went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with my Mom and Dad yesterday for my Mom's birthday (Happy Birthday!). It was beautiful and fun. The children's favorite part was riding in the golf cart. They would say "Go faster Grandpa!" so dad would step on the gas and then they would scream with delight. Who knew that 6 miles an hour could be so fun!

The lovely me and Nora. Yes I know her jacket says Kaitlin.

I thought that while we were there I would get some pictures of the kids to hang on the wall. Especially I wanted a new picture of Nora, the one we currently have is when she was about a month old and she is significantly cuter now (but she's always been cute). I said to myself "how hard could it be to take a picture?" and this was my result.
Everyone else's pictures are great! Better luck next time!
ReplyDelete