Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Baskets

I remember as a child having an Easter basket that my Mom made out of plastic canvas. Every year I looked forward to seeing that basket sit on top of the piano empty (I thought it was SO beautiful) and then being full of candy the next day. I decided to share my happy memory with our children and have made them, as well as one for Jaime and me, a plastic canvas easter basket. Elise exclaimed when she saw hers "Oh! Mother! it's so beautiful!" Mission accomplished. :-)

Dad's and Mom's...


Elise's and Cameron's...

Kaitlin's and Nora's...
All of them up on our piano, which is the exact same piano they were on when I was a child, with our little 'Blue Bird of Happiness' family in the lower right corner.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition to pass down to your kids! They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Karen. How sentimental. I love those kind of things. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.