Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not Welcome

Elise got in a little trouble this morning for kicking Cameron so I sent her to sit on her bed for a while and told her not to get off until I came to get her.  A few minutes later I went to get her and found her door shut with this not on the floor...


                                      
Well, who can ignore a note like that?  So instead of spending 3 minutes on her bed she spent an hour.  Finally she came out and asked if she could get out now and why didn't I come and get her?  I told her I saw the note she left and followed its instructions.  She then informed me that it was a note to Cameron and Kaitlin, not me.  "Duh, Mom."  Well how was I supposed to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.