Sunday, October 18, 2009

Doughnut Falls

Once again Jaime is heading out of the country (maybe, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a no go) and once again a few days before we went out on a hike.  I actually am liking this tradition, minus the Jaime leaving part.
We went up Big Cotton Wood Canyon to Doughnut falls.  Take a look at these pictures and then tell me whose side you are on;  Mine: I wouldn't let Jaime take the children up to the doughnut hole because of the steep, rocky, not to mention wet and dangerous, climb;  Jaime: "Whatever, it's not that bad, they can totally make it."  Anyhoo, it was fun.










This is what Jaime wanted the kids to climb.  All the way up to the top to the hole.

1 comment:

  1. I took Kole up to the top of it. It was fine going up, but scary coming down. I side with you Karen. Your kids aren't quite big enough yet.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.