| "Cammy won't mind if I steal his phoney!" |
We are at the children's museum at Thanksgiving Point. Lily walks into the vet x-ray area and a little girl in there has a lab coat on. Lily walks up to her: Um...excuse me, Leggy Doctor? Can you tell me what happen my leggy?
We are at the dentist for Nora to have a tooth pulled. Nora is in the chair and Lily comes up to her and takes her hand and whispers: Don't worry Nora, it's ok, I gotcha, it's ok, I right here Nora.
An unusually warm November, a drought, and a class party brought us out to Utah Lake where there was actually some sand beaches to play on and the kids could wade forever in the lake before it got up to their knees.
| Myrtle Beach, South Carolina |
Elise disappeared for an hour or more in her room, I thought she was reading on her bed. Then I get several picture messages... she decided to do a kitten fashion show. 😂🤣😹


No comments:
Post a Comment