Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016



Once again I was in charge of the games for the school carnival. This is just a sample of what I made...


                    


Kaitlin had to do a report on Sea Otters for a school project it was an excellent report! To show her how great I thought it was I drew this picture for her as a keepsake. I'm definitely not an artist but she loves it.


Elementary graduation, they grow up so quickly!





Lily melts my heart every day with her cuteness and silliness. She was sitting on my lap, her Boo Cat was sitting on hers...

Boo Cat's high pitched voice: fwuit snacks?

Lily: No

Boo Cat: fwuuuuit snacks?

Lily: Yes! Moooommm! Boo Cat hungwy for fwuit snacks!

Recently we have started hiking with my bothers and sister and their families. Since we live so far away and rarely see them it has been wonderful to spend this time with them.  Here is Lily and Aunt Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.