Some final memories of the year of:
This crazy, adorable girl...
This hilarious boy...
Who decided that this Star Wars character should be named Antonio...
Fakemas... I made Fakemas Carols for everyone in the family (complete with an accompanying picture) and put them into a Fakemas Songbook. This is the picture from 'Hark! The FaceTime Ringer Rings." Lily loves talking to her daddy but the only part of her you can ever see is her forehead. 😂 Other titles include 'Fartin' Around the Fakemas Tree' 'Deck the BBFFB' 'Kaitlin We have Heard on Ha!' 'Nora the Norasaurus' 'Little Bummer Girl' and 'She'd Say No'
These quotes from the year:
January 2015 Nora and Jaime are watching a show about Grizzly Bears, a bear and a wolf are fighting over food. Nora: I wish we could speak their talk, I'd say "share the food".
February 2015 Cameron: I eat poo all the time, it's called "mom's cooking".
March 2015 Cameron is trying to steal my pillow so I told him that I fart on it every morning. He buried his face in it and said "smells like mom's cooking".
March 2015 Kaitlin saw Seth Taylor while walking to school, someone called him Sethie, she laughed and said "He doesn't take selfies he takes Sethies"
April 2015 Lily points to her bum after passing gas and says "bubble!!"
September 2015 Cameron came up to me and said: Mom, apparently this is the most comforting phrase Lily can think of when I'm hurt (patting him on the shoulder and speaking gently) "You a butt".
And that time during the summer that a couple of friends were in a competition to get the most people to tag them in their picture at the Provo kissing point and I, having no one to kiss, did this...



No comments:
Post a Comment