"Some people call it Lost Vegas, and some people call it Vegas for short, but we call it Las Vegas Trip" -Nora
First race of the Trifecta- The Gravel Pit, Las Vegas, NV- Spartan Super, 9 miles, 20+ obstacles
Our room at the Cancun Resort
Touristing
Swimming
Coke World, sampling Coke products from around the world.
M&M World
The Mandalay Bay Aquarium
On the Stratosphere Tower
Baby Queen Diaper Head
Back to the top of the tower.
Race Photos: The Medal
Rock filled buckets, not fun to carry. Jaime is in the background in this picture. I was walking as fast as possible because the bucket was heavy and was seriously hurting my hands.
Not the greatest picture ever. This is after swimming in the mud pond to get under the wall. It is, however, better than the next picture you'll see...
Ya, not pretty... the Spartan Jig? I practiced my jump for several days so that I could get an awesome jumping-over-the-fire-while-doing-a-karate-kick picture and this is what the camera captured. Oh well, I have two more races to try and get an awesome photo.

























No comments:
Post a Comment