So I saw that Hostess was making all sorts of Super Hero cupcakes and I got a crazy idea. I bought the 'Flash Cakes' and then told the children that if they ate one it would make them run super fast and they could beat Jaime in a race. They were so excited!
"Whoa these really do work!" - Flash Cameron Phair, moments after winning a race against his father.
Up next was Elise.
And the winner is... Flash Elise!
"Tee heeeee! I won!" -Flash Elise Phair
"HA HA HA! HAHAHA HA! Mom did you see that?" -Flash Kaitlin Phair
Well we had to let Dad have one.
TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE
And finally the Ultimate Flash Cake race. Who's going to win?
And it is Flash Dad in the early lead, followed closely by Flash Elise...

And they round the peach tree with Flash Dad still in the lead, can he hold on folks? Can he hold on!?
And Flash Dad, flashes past the finish line... with Flash Kaitlin in second place!

You know, I just realized I should have been writing Flash as Phlash... oh well I don't want to go back and fix them all.
And they round the peach tree with Flash Dad still in the lead, can he hold on folks? Can he hold on!?

No comments:
Post a Comment