Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nora Update



I was chatting with Jaime earlier this evening and he mentioned that Nora has grown and changed so much that he didn't know her. I realized then that I have been pretty poor at posting pictures and updates of her. So here is the latest.

Nora will be 10 months old tomorrow, December 11. She's 15 pounds and 26 inches. She has four teeth and started crawling yesterday and she's been pulling herself up to stand for about two weeks. She likes to be anywhere her Mom is and she really likes to dance to music.

This first video is just Nora being herself.



And this one is of Nora dancing. Sorry about the quality of the picture. Jaime took the new camera with him and the old one that I used is getting, well, old.



1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
You have reached the bottom of the page.